Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Change in Directions?

My interview with Mr. Wiley was so-so. I'll have to go back another day to interview him further, but he did give me plenty to look into and research more about. By researching this information, I can ask him some specific questions.

My interview with Mrs. Jewell was great. She, also, gave me information to research on and some reading that the local paper has undertaken. The reading she gave me is kinda prompting me to (maybe) change the direction of my documentary. I have about three other people in mind that I can interview if I can get in contact with them. I think I should go more in a direction of preserving their experiences. Most of their experiences have been passed along orally, but that's no guarantee that people will remember what's been told to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment